Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Know the Score


I know I said I was going to upload some Ceremony, but I just never really got around to it. However, I've been listening to Know the Score a lot the past few days, and I realized that it's really hard to find their music for download. If you haven't heard them, Know the Score is aggressive hardcore punk from Florida, their in your face and don't care what you think. This is made apparent by their lyrics, which suggest that you're probably worthless and washed up, and deserve to have your ass kicked for one reason or another. The songs are catchy though, and their shows are always a good time. I highly recommend that you check out both of these albums, and hit up one of their shows, and as always, buy some merch and spend money on the music! Just make sure you stay out of Mike Murphy's way, these guy's don't play games and neither does their crew.

This post contains the re-release of their first album, All Guts, No Glory. The re-release(aptly titled All Guts, Still No Glory), contains five newer songs that had yet to be released, and does not include one track titled Under My Skin, which is still available on the original version of the release. Also up for download is All Time Low, their second and latest release.


All Guts, Still No Glory - Download
All Time Low - Download
Myspace

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment