Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cockpunch! - Attack!


Holy shit, it's been quite a while since I've posted anything, I've been pretty busy, and I've been sleeping a lot. But to make up for my lack of commitment, I'll be working extra hard to deliver the goods for the few followers I might have. I haven't stopped this blog, there's a lot that's yet to be posted.

Here, for example, is some funny straight edge hardcore punk by the band Cockpunch! Featuring Vincent Bennett, the vocalist of The Acacia Strain, this band is right in your face, calling out fakes and representing straight edge with integrity. But they definitely don't lack a sense of humor. It may not be remotely as heavy as TAS, but it's pretty fun to listen to. Unfortunately, Cockpunch! doesn't tour much, so seeing them is quite difficult. If you have the chance though, do it, and buy some merch! This is the only album by this band that I have personally, if you like it, and want to hear more, just let me know and I'll get it for you.

Download - Myspace

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment