Thursday, July 16, 2009

Polar Bear Club


It's 1:30 in the morning here in Florida, I'm dead ass tired. Before I go to sleep though, I've got one more post. I can't stop listening to this band, they're just so damn good. They're sound is fresh and very refreshing. They're bringing things to the table musically that I haven't heard in a while, and mixing in things I'd never thought would go very well with the melodic guitars and punk drum beats; whether it be acoustic guitars or mellow shit, this band just makes it work. And with a good supply whoa's and oh's, they're pretty fucking catchy, and here's the three releases they've put out so far. If you don't download this, you're crazy. And if you like it, buy it.

Demo - Download
The Redder The Better - Download
Sometimes Things Just Disappear - Download
Myspace


-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment